Find Employment Opportunities with Canadian Crane Rentals
Are you a safety-focused and licensed professional looking to start a rewarding new career? Canadian Crane Rentals has employment opportunities available for the right people. Please find our current job postings listed below. If interested, we invite you to submit your resume or call us for more information.
339A Licensed Mobile Crane Operator
- Safe operation of all cranes and boom trucks (ranging from 17-140 tons).
- Responsible for keeping records, log books, daily trip logs, annual certifications, lift plans, etc.
- Maintenance of the above equipment including service in the shop and in the field when required.
- Inspection of equipment including slings, shackles, lifting chains, etc. Disposal and replacement of defective equipment as required.
- Ensure repairs are completed within established time frames in order to achieve maximum equipment availability.
- Participate in safety meetings and contribute to the development of the daily maintenance plan.
- Employee must keep work areas and equipment clean and free of safety hazards on a continual basis.
- Any other assigned duties.
Conditions of Employment
- Must have a valid DZ or AZ Driver’s Licence and a clean driver’s abstract for past 3 years.
- Must hold a valid Ontario 339A Hoisting Engineer Licence.
- Demonstrated good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must have previous experience in operating mobile cranes.
- High school diploma or GED, or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Responsible for wearing all appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must attend, and partake in all pre-job, post-job and monthly safety meetings.
- Must pass all safety training administered by Canadian Crane.
- Must be capable of working well with others.
- Capable of working within a fast paced environment.
- Have good judgment and the ability to react quickly.
- Must have basic mechanical skills.
Please note: Canadian Crane is only accepting Ontario certified 339A hoisting engineers at this time.